ENNEAGRAM Team Coaching
Imagine if you had a system for knowing what makes people tick. A system that allows you to bring out the best in others, tap into their strengths and navigate through their challenges. Not only that, you will learn as much if not more about yourself. The Enneagram is a dynamic system of nine personality types that provides this insight and knowledge. It is widely known as one of the most powerful tools for personal and professional development. In fact, we were so impressed with the Enneagram’s depth of knowledge, practicality and resourcefulness, it has been an integral part of our business for over 20 years.
- Increase self-awareness and self confidence
- Uncover subconscious blind spots that sabotage success and happiness
- Understand core motivations that drive behavior
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Improve ability to make desired changes
- Focus on natural strengths and talents
- Increase autonomy and internal trust
- Breakthrough limitations to motivation and productivity
- Increase compassion for self and others
- Improve relationships with others through social intelligence
- Become more authentic and transparent
- Build self-leadership and personal competency
Team & Organizational Benefits
- Shortcut to understanding others
- Reduce judgement and sensitivity to differences in other styles
- Take the personal out of personality and focus on collaboration
- Bring out others strengths
- Communicate strategically and effectively
- Increase emotional and social intelligence
- Improve engagement and motivation
- Increase transparency
- Develop authentic leadership
- Resolve conflict
- See the value diverse styles bring to team effectiveness
- Create a culture of inclusivity
The Enneagram Workshop
Bring out the best in yourself and others
Organizations have one thing in common…diversity of work style. It is these professional style differences that make teams flow with innovative ideas or get bogged down by conflicts. Professional style differences create many of the conflicts in business relationships inhibiting performance and leading to workplace stress. How someone says something is likely to overshadow the importance of what is said.
The ability to welcome the best from different professional styles leads to greater individual and team effectiveness. Without this ability, conflict is likely to occur as differences become obstacles which sabotage success.
Imagine what could happen in your organization if people could understand and embrace differences in professional styles. We find it amazing that when people understand this simple concept, remarkable things begin to happen.
The Enneagram Workshop is designed to create better working relationships among the people in your organization. We use the Enneagram as a framework for understanding differences, effective communication, team work and tapping into personal strengths. It applies to organizations both large and small and offers an in depth understanding of nine professional styles. Each style brings with it a set of strengths, challenges and communication strategies that make up the organizational culture and climate.
The Enneagram Workshop will help your organization:
- Create a culture of collaboration and connection
- Leverage professional style strengths and grow through challenge areas
- Communicate more effectively by understanding professional style differences
- Bring out the best in yourself and others by understanding professional styles and how to communicate with each style
- Recognize the value in diverse professional styles
- Reduce and resolve conflict
Contact us to learn more about how the Enneagram can benefit your organization.
What is the Enneagram?
The Enneagram offers a unique model of nine ways of being in the world. It is a key that opens the door to a deep understanding of oneself and the connections among patterns of thinking, feeling and acting. Originally developed as a blueprint for self-observation, the system describes nine distinct personality styles and how they interact with one another.
This system provides a thorough foundation for understanding why people behave the way that they do. The Enneagram is considered one of the most accurate and useful systems available to help develop both emotional and social intelligence. This is why companies all over the world are embracing it, specifically in the areas of communication skills, conflict resolution, coaching, leadership development, team coherence, strategic planning, and organizational culture change.
Enneagram (ANY-a-gram) is derived from two Greek words ennea, (nine) and gram (something written or drawn) and refers to the nine points on the Enneagram model. It offers profound insights into the nine very different ways in which people think, feel, and behave. The premise is that each of us has a unique professional style or in other words we each have a unique method in managing ourselves and conducting ourselves in our work environment. The way we act is a direct expression of our professional style.
The Enneagram for Personal & Professional Development
Socrates said, “Know Thyself.” He furthered this thought with “The unexamined life is not worth living.” If you do know yourself then you will know your thoughts, feelings, desires and motivations and you will have a good idea of just how you will react given a particular situation. If you have a very direct and assertive manner the chances are fairly high that you will also be direct and assertive in your professional style. Self-awareness is an essential part of bringing out the best in ourselves and others. It allows us the freedom and flexibility needed to choose how we want to respond in a work situation versus reacting habitually. This is the basis of emotional and social intelligence, the top predictors of leadership success across any industry.
Helen Palmer-A noted author of the Enneagram says, “The Enneagram is one of the few systems that concerns itself with high-functioning behavior rather than pathology, and that it condenses a great deal of wisdom into a compact system that is relatively easy to understand.” Conventional theories related to psychology and professional development can often be beneficial in assisting us to develop insights into why we act and feel as we do. However, they do not necessarily give us the tools to transform some parts of ourselves that may keep us complacent and unhappy. The Enneagram is an effective tool, which guides us to change these parts of ourselves that keep us from experiencing freedom of choice, responsible communication, self-confidence, success and unlimited abundance.
Certified Enneagram Coaches
Phone/Fax: (619) 819-6841
Our office is located in Carlsbad, CA 92009
We also do nationwide sessions via Skype and FaceTime.
Please contact us for an appointment.